ANSI MS Flanges
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Piece
- Price Range
- 50.00 - 500.00 INR/Piece
- 50 - 9500 INR/Piece
- MS - IS 2062 and equivalent
- Slip-on, in both ring and hub style, to fit over a pipe Weld neck, machined to match a pipe’s inside diameter and attached via welding Blind, for sealing the end or opening of a piping system or vessel Lap joint, to pair with stub end fittings for applications demanding dismantling Threaded, to fit pipes with external threads without the need for welding Socket-weld, to provide ideal inside flow with the use of a socket fit and top weld
- size : 1/2 ASA to 24 ASA Centimeter (cm)
- Food processing and manufacturing (ANSI-NSF is a unique food-safe family of specifications) Valves, vessels, and industrial pumps Waterworks and municipal pipe systems Heating systems and heat exchangers Plumbing and mechanical systems Fire protection services Power plants and the nuclear power industry Oil, gas, and chemical assemblies
- Product Type
- Pipe Flanges
- Pressure-temperature ratings Pa
- 1/2 ASA to 24 ASA
The added strength of an ANSI certified flange contributes to high performance mechanical systems, structures, and assemblies across the United States and around the world. Tested and certified to meet the specifications of the American National Standards Institute, ANSI Class Flanges carry the organizations seal of approval for the toughest jobs.
Originally formed in 1918, the American National Standards Institute is headquarter in Washington, DC, and is widely recognized as the American organization responsible for overseeing the national standards and conformity assessment system for products, services, processes, systems, and personnel.
ANSI works domestically with American government agencies and organizations, as well as with international entities, to make ANSI standards useful around the world.
Prior to the creation of ANSI, standards for engineering and equipment such as flanges were developed by the American Institute of Electrical Engineers (AIEE or IEEE), the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers (AIME), the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM International) as members of the United Engineering Society, or UES.
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Bundled and Loose.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, Western Europe, Australia, South America, North America, Africa, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- BBB+ Credit Rating. Recommended for Fastest growing Indian Company Excellence award by International Achievers Conference.